Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shucky Dern! (Addendum to a Previous Entry)

She quit after all. (see previous related post).

She changed her mind. Decided it was insulting to make any adjustments.

I was ready to be all noble and give her a second chance. I was going to be the pastor practicing what he preached, allowing room for redemption and growth.

Instead, I was cheated from a chance to practice patience. I was not going to be allowed to spend an inordinate amount of time helping a stubborn soul. I would be forced to work with someone less difficult and more capable, who needed less supervision.

I guess I can get over it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it might be some time before you get over that situation... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah. We clergy guys are tough as boot leather and have the strength of ten men.

    ReplyDelete