Wednesday, September 8, 2010

101st Post

I was just looking things over and realized that this is my 101st post on CG since June of last year. I know that us clergy guys are somewhat verbose, but I didn’t know I had that many things to say.
It has been fun and I have more things to say.

I’d like to thank you, my loyal readers (all four of you :)) for your comments—honestly, they keep me going. I didn’t know this would be a means of making friends, and I don’t take that lightly. Friends are hard to come by.

If you’ve been reading and haven’t made a comment, I’d love to hear from you, if only to know you’re there. Really, give me a “hi!” if nothing else.

Peace to you all.

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I read in an RSS reader, don't know if that shows up in your metrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read your updates, even if I don't comment. You write well; please keep it up!

    All the best,

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, CG:

    I am a regular reader of your posts. So, you've got more than just four.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read in an RSS reader too, but almost always comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ATTR, Hi
    Sanityman, thanks.
    UU4077, thanks for making it five
    Mike, as always, thanks. Mucho appreciado.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm...I just stalk...is that the same as being a reader....and I wait till a couple of weeks has gone by. Just to throw you off..

    I also wait till I'm done at the strip club.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some call it lurking, but stalk has more energy to it, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, CG, but a measley 101 posts is nothing impressive.

    101 consistently engaging and must read posts, now that's been a delight. Congratulations on that milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daniel, you probably wrote 101 posts on your first week, so I can see how you wouldn't be impressed by the number.

    I'm really glad you read my stuff. Thanks for sending others my way.

    ReplyDelete